I’m addicted to this gooey chocolate cake made with classic chocolate Oreos. But I’m sure it would be good with any of their flavors. What if you made it with one of the Oreo cake flavors – like Carrot Cake or Birthday Cake?!
- 6 Oreo cookies
- ¼ to ⅓ cup dairy-free milk beverage (use the lesser amount for a gooier cake)
- Dash salt
- Dairy-Free whipped cream for topping, optional (I used Redi-Wip Almond)
- Put the Oreos in a microwave-safe mug.
- Pour the dairy-free milk in the mug.
- Using a fork, mash the cookies in the milk until a uniform “batter” is formed.
- Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Top with dairy-free whipped topping, if desired.