by Julia Leave a Comment
Edible Cookie Dough for One is a quick and easy treat for one! If you like cookie dough you will love this safe to eat cookie dough recipe. It is a favorite and you can easily double and triple the recipe for more.
EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH FOR ONE
Are you one of those people that eats a few bites of cookie dough when making cookies?
I can’t help myself! I know that it really isn’t safe to eat a lot of cookie dough because of the eggs and the flour so today I am here to help you all out. This recipe for Edible Cookie Dough for One is a recipe you need to save for those days that you are craving cookie dough.
What I love is that this recipe is perfect for one person and that small craving you have or you can double or triple the recipe for more. You can also freeze the cookie dough in individual sized bites for later. You are going to love how easy this is to make too!
HOW DO I STORE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH?
You can store edible cookie dough in the refrigerator for up to five days in an airtight container.
CAN I FREEZE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH?
Yes you can! You can double or triple the recipe and then freeze it for up to a month. If you freeze it I suggest that you scoop the dough into balls then freeze individually so you can pull one out when you want it. Thaw in the refrigerator before eating.
HOW TO MAKE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH FOR ONE?
First you will want to heat-treat your flour to make sure it is safe to eat in the cookie dough. To microwave it you will use a microwave safe bowl and microwave the flour for one minute.
Stir well and then microwave for another 1 minute. Stir well them sift into a medium bowl.
Use a fork to combine the butter, brown sugar, vanilla, flour, salt, and baking soda until it looks like crumbly dough. Add the milk and mix until smooth and then stir in the chocolate chips.
IS THIS EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH SAFE TO EAT?
With many edible cookie dough recipes you will find eggs and flour. In this case the cookie dough is not safe to eat. The recipe I am sharing today is safe because it does not use eggs and the flour is heat-treated first in the microwave.
This creates a safe to eat cookie dough that you can enjoy when you have the craving! I know sometimes I crave just a few bites of cookie dough but don’t want to make a whole batch of edible cookie dough.
If you like this Edible Cookie Dough for One Recipe check out these other sweet treats:
Sea Salt Chocolate Chips Cookies
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Double Ginger Molasses Cookies
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch baking soda (for flavor)
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate chips
- First you will want to heat-treat your flour to make sure it is safe to eat in the cookie dough. To microwave it you will use a microwave safe bowl and microwave the flour for one minute. Stir well and then microwave for another 1 minute. Stir well them sift into a medium bowl.
- Use a fork to combine the butter, brown sugar, vanilla, flour, salt, and baking soda until it looks like crumbly dough.
- Add the milk and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.